Ahad, 3 Jun 2012

I.S.A.A.C network

Okay, so it's been ages since I updated my blog. Sorry bout that!

So,
I am from a church, my church is connected to I.S.A.A.C network,
It's a network I'm proud to be in,
but it's also a network where I shouldn't be taking lightly.

I spent a week in Muar, a city in the state of Johor.
I was there for GLS (Global Leader's Summit),
Yes, you must be wondering what was I doing there.

Answer, I'm there to be trained as a leader, simple.

Okay, I was at GLS,
I received the word,
The word about the original church,
The way the Church should have been as according to the bible,
And how it was perverted through the years.
I received teachings, teachings that I must take heed,
Remember at all cost,
There's no more time to be slacking,
but there's no need to be rushing,
I know my Lord, God Almighty is at work,
His work is what I'm running,
He's the provider.
Thus, all is in time.

:D

www.jonathan-david.org/

My work is not a race,
it's a lifetime run,
there's no need to rush for we are saving lives.
there's no need to rush for we are destroying strongholds
there's no need to rush because, in Christ, we shalt forever be victorious.



Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan